- Candidate must read important instructions of APTITUDE TEST FOR ADMISSION in B.Arch at https://www.ptu.ac.in/
- Candidate must report on 27.06.18 at Examination Centre by 10AM sharp. Timings shall be : 1st Paper of Multiple Choice (From 11AM to 12:30 PM) and 2nd Paper of Drawing (From 12:30 to 2PM)
- In case photo is not printed on admit card, the candidate must affix self attested recent passport size colored photograph.
- Candidate must carry the following to enter in the examination centre:
Both the above (i & ii) documents are mandatory for entry into examination centre. Candidate shall not be allowed to enter the examination centre without the admit card along with one of the proofs stated at (ii) above.
- Print-out of this admit card.
- (ii) Any one of the photo ID proof in original (Voter ID/ Driving License / Aadhaar Card / PAN Card with photo / Passport / Bank Passbook / Credit Card with Photo etc.)
- The admit card must be retained by the candidate for its subsequent use at the time of admission.
- Roll No. and question booklet no. on OMR sheet & Drawing sheets (both), must be very carefully filled for timely and accurate declaration of result.
- Candidate must ensure to mark the attendance of both the sessions (separately) along with Question Booklet Serial Number, drawing sheet Serial Number on the attendance sheet provided by the invigilator.
- Log tables / Calculators / Mobile phones / Electronic gazettes even when switched off are not allowed inside the examination centre.
- Use only black ball pen for answering objective (Multiple Choice) questions on OMR sheet.
- No candidate shall be allowed to leave the examination hall/room before 2PM.
- There is no negative marking.
- For drawing, please bring the pencils, erasers, color pencils, pastel colors, crayons, scale, and black ball pen.
- Schedule of Aptitutde Test for Admission to B.Arch Course