ADMISSION PROCESS FOR PROGRAMMES IN AFFILIATED COLLEGES
Steps to be followed by Foreign Nationals/International students for Admission to courses in affiliated colleges of IKGPTU.
1. Admission Schedule is made available at www.ptu.ac.in at the starting of each admission session generally in the month of April or May.
2. Detailed admission guidelines are available at www.ptu.ac.in/international
Students must read and understand the guidelines before starting the process
Steps & General Rules for Admission
1. Course wise details of affiliated colleges and eligibility conditions for each course are available at https://www.ptu.ac.in
2. Foreign Nationals/International students have to first get an offer letter from the concerned college wherein he/she desires to study.
3. Student in order to get an offer letter need to forward their educational transcripts to the concern College, if the name of the course already qualified by student is mentioned in AIU handbook of equivalency, then the concerned College shall check eligibility of candidates from AIU handbook and issue the offer letter to student.
4. If the name of that course qualified by candidate is not mentioned in AIU Handbook then the student is required to get equivalency letter from their respective embassy in India.
5. If Embassy of the country is not available in India then student is required to get equivalency letter from their respected board / Authority/ MOE in their country.
6. Then the College will send him/her an admission letter to obtain a visa for specific period (2 years, 3 years, and 4 years) as per the course duration.
7. At the time of reporting (joining) at College it is mandatory for International students to get their eligibility/qualifying Certificates verified with their originals.
8. The admission will be confirmed only on completion of verification process by IKG PTU.
9. Copy of Passport and Visa should be submitted by the student.
10. As per Government of India guidelines, an international student has to apply for FRRO with in first 14 days of his/her arrival in India. Student should ensure to submit a copy of FRRO certificate to the college within stipulated time.
In case of any query candidates may contact at email@example.com